Uptown Dog’s Dossier
Before you meet our subject, Uptown Dog, there are a few things you’ll need to know about him. Luckily, he is not very complicated, so this won’t take long.
- Weight – 22 lbs.
- Sex – male
- Birthday – August 16th, 2007 (chosen by his parents based on his approximate age)
- Breed – he has a Corgi face, but the rest is anyone’s guess
- Fur color – golden with a white belly and muzzle
- Trademark – one floppy ear and one straight ear
- Taking naps with Dad
- Watching Bravo with Mom
- Sniffing eyeballs and dirty socks
- Running in big circles in open fields
- Every person and dog he meets on daily walks
- Getting wet (includes baths and going out in the rain – excludes playing in snow and creeks)
- Begging for scraps and getting fruit and/or vegetables
- Encounters with full trash bags, hampers, and duffel bags
- Cats and squirrels (although he would like to attack them if Mom and Dad allowed it)
- Strangers who don’t want to pet him (he takes it personally)
Stay tuned for the big reveal.